What it's Like in Japan What it's Like in Japan

Lyrics

You can make huge coins materialized, shoot fireballs out of your hand, you can grow 10 times your normal size, that's what it's like in japan. The are big green pipes sticking out of the ground, bricks floating in the air, there are green little turtles walking all around, that's what it's like when your'e there. when you go to japan, you must try to find, and save the princess there, but when you get past the big green loser, she's hardly ever there. You can jump like nobody's buisness, live longer than anyone can, so you don't have to wonder, and say what is this, because that's what its like in japan, iv'e been there. THATS WHAT ITS LIKE IN JA-- thats whaaaat its like when you go to japan. i think...

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

xD xD xD LOL

What the fuc*, man? you really this its that easy? i have been searching for a username for days! I mean, RedHarvest, what is that? a LEFT 4 DEAD campaign! xD

S.M.B. Bloopers S.M.B. Bloopers

lol

this is so funny! XD

Exit Path Exit Path

this is awesome! xD

this is awesome. except that lvl 29 is very hard.

Mario adventure game 2 Mario adventure game 2

cheating is punishment.

on test your might, if you Right Click> Forward, then restart the page you will have 0 items. get the coin and you will get the hammer. go to the shop. click the empty spot and you get a green mushroom!

Monoliths Mario World 3 Monoliths Mario World 3

Glitch

When i'm underwater and I collect coins underwater they don't go in my coin count.

Robotic Assault Robotic Assault

nice.

man, i really like this. its really good. you should use this in a game called ROBOTIC ASSULT. it will be about fighting robots and stuff. well, see ya.

-Dark seaside- -Dark seaside-

Gnarly!

AWWWW! This is awesome! they used it in Riddle School 5.

Coke can in Girona, Spain Coke can in Girona, Spain

funny!

this is funny! the only thing that you can see is a coke. but the coke was a little to small.

NG TV inc. NG TV inc.

well, it was cool.

nice picture, but it needs backround. seriously. oh! and it also needs more colors.

Havegum responds:

oh, I forgot to mention - this was an entry for a collab - we're supposed to create standalone buildings and characters(no backgrounds)
This was my building entry

More color, like in more saturated? or just a larger palette?